Life Sucks, and Then Your Hard Drive Dies

Lately my computer had been out of order, it still is. Right now I'm using a spare, anyway, in fear of forgetting what I wanted to blog, I wrote it down. Here it is:

Monday 30th June

"The last two days have been a bit weird. I' currently finishing day 2 of no computer by watching Psychoville (reccomended by Emily, I can't believe she didn't mention 1. it's british and 2. Dawn French!!!).
This whole thing started on Sunday at about 12 noon. I'd just woken up and my mum came into my room. She told me that our hard drive had crashed and a new one was being delivered on
Tuesday. At first I was a bit strange but after an xbox session I felt much better.
Today (Monday) was (of course) another tennis day. I love it! I've been following Murray (if you don't know then skip to the next paragraph) and Hewitt, who both played awesome (but tough) matches. I can't wait for the next round :p
After the tennis I decided to write this (wooo)
There is another thing. Last night I watched Jack, a film about a boy who physically ages four times faster than normal, so while looking like a 40 year old he's only 10 mentally. Of course if you do the maths he dies at about 20. The moral of this is that we take life for granted, in both directions. I'm completely overreacting about this bloog holiday. I'm just happy to have people that care. Things are better simple, so if I'm just a time filler while waiting for friends or just some quick company for a party that didn't quite go to plan, I'm happy because it's ME. Goodnight."
In other news: I'm seeing Eleanor tomorrow (woooooooo)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your handwriting still makes me laugh :P you SPAZ! then again, i cant complain, i am spaz-handed when i eat :P haha apparently brazilians eat with their left hand coz my family were mistaken for being from brazil when we were in portugal because of us being left handed eaters :P LOL great story, i know! I felt as if i owed you a blog comment, so there you go, enjoy!

:)

Adam said...

Didn't think I neededa lesson in brazillian culture though...but thanks anyway :)

Spaz Pride!

Post a Comment