End of an Era

Yesterday was my last full day at Francis Combe School. I actually coped a lot better than I thought I would :p I didn't have a spare shirt for people to sign, so I used my bag instead. It was a nice relaxed day, and I got NEARLY every sign i wanted, but I missed out a person, and I feel terrible for doing so...

Had our last English exam earlier, I officially have only two subjects left (three exams)!

The next few months are going to be insane, I'm not really sure how I'm going to cope to be honest. I just hope that after the hectic dies down, I'm not just left on my own. BUT that's a while away and so I should stick in the present for now, today was amazing, and I have a plan to work on.

In other news: I still need a job.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's top 5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment