Top 5 Songs (The Stats!)

Second post today (take that Jazmine!) and I'm posting because a) this is my 48th post (think about it :p and b) I think that we should look back on my lists seeing as the marvellous weekly event (that millions flock to see! Give or take a few hundred thousand) has reached it's tenth anniversary. So here, have some stats:

Bands featured...

Once:
The Matches, My chemical Romance, Placebo, The Used, Blindside, April Sixth, Armour For Sleep, Rise Against, Paramore, Lightweight Holiday, Every Time I Die, Crash Romeo, Alkaline Trio, The All American Rejects, 3OH!3, Waking Ashland, Artreyu, AFI, Name Taken, Finch, Mayday Parade, Fall Out Boy, My Passion, A Change Of Pace.

Twice:
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Cute is What We Aim For, Chiodos, Plain White T's, Escape the Fate.

Three Times: You Me At Six

Five Times: Madina Lake(5 Different Songs), Relient K (4 Different Songs)

I must say I was very happy when I discovered that Relient K HADN'T had more places than Madina Lake :p

Most Number Ones: Relient K (2)

Most Songs In One List: Madina Lake (2)

Songs Featured More Than Once:
Save it For the Bedroom - You Me At Six (2nd and 3rd)
Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet? - Relient K (3rd and 2nd)

Admittedly, I can't think of many stats to list, but I have two very interesting lists to post today. The first is:

My Number One Number One:

10. We'll Be Okay - Madina Lake
9. In Love With The 80's - Relient K
8. There's a Class For This - Cute Is What We Aim For
7. Sink Into Me - Taking Back Sunday
6. Saturday - Fall Out Boy
5. Come Right Out and Say It - Relient K
4. The Rumour - You Me At Six
3. Take Me Away - Plain White T's
2. The Bird and the Worm - The Used
1. Situations - Escape the Fate

So, if that's the case, how would they show themselves in my Top 48?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Adam has taken over my 'two in one' posts. I'm gonna have to find something else to potentially piss off anyone else that reads me blog :D

Post a Comment