Dogs

Abbots Langley Fair! Wooo!!

This year, it was decided that Eleanor was going to enter her dog (Skye) into the dog show, so there it was, the plan, there, in front of us!!!

So, at about 11ish, I decided to get up and i went to meet Eleanor and Skye up outside Budgens (my local friendly supermarket!) and we went to go enter. There were so many dogs there, it was amazing. Just so everyone knows, I can feel quite uncomfortable around dogs because I'm just not used to them. We watched the puppy category (which was so cute!!!) and I watched a staff crawl, which I still think is hilarious :p then Skye was up, in best sporting category (I think). After about a forever (and more staff crawling, once in the center of the ring :p), Skye won second!!!

I don't want to bore anyone with further details, the three good things from today were:

  • I'm now comfortable with dogs (partly because of the Staff that jumped in my lap for some attention :D)
  • It gave me huge inspiration for Rob and Jen
  • Most importantly, I had a great day, thanks to Eleanor =D

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

glad i could help, lol :D

Post a Comment