Check This Out (Found It On My Old Hard Drive and Re-Did It)

1) Full Name?
Adam Jonathan Batchelor

2) Any Nicknames?
AJ, Adz, the usual...

3) Shoe size?
7/8

4) Eyes?
Bluee

5) Hair?
Brown and Longgg

6) Siblings?
Yeah, one two years younger and one six years younger

7) Do you like to sing in the shower?
Yes.

8) Do you like to sing?
I like singing in the shower, why wouldn't I like doing it in general?!

9) Birthday?
02/10/92

10) Sign?
Libra

11) Lefty or righty?
Lefty!!!

12) Shoes or sandals?
Shoes

13) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

14) What do you want in a relationship?
A girl. Trust. Respect. Support. I want something relaxing, peaceful. Love, not lust.

15) Have you ever cheated?
Never, I'd actually hate myself.

16) Marital status?
Single.

17) Favourite Songs?
Adalia by Madina Lake
Call If You Want To by The Riverclub
Situations by Escape the Fate
Sink Into Me by Taking Back Sunday

18) Favourite Movies?
V for Vendetta
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Con Air
Severance
Comic Book Villains

19) Favourite Hobbies?
Blogging, Listening to music, Watching films, playing games
seeing mates.

20) Favourite Numbers? ((Pick 2))
42 and 13

21) Favourite Card game?
Ohhh, could it be Poker? (Texas Hold 'em)

22) Favourite Radio station?
X Fm

23) Favourite Sport?
Tennis, at the moment.

24) Favourite Shop?
It used to be Zavvi :(

25) Favourite Food?
Toast/Pizza

26) Favourite TV show?
Live at the Apollo

27) Favourite Cartoon?
Earthworm Jim

28) Favourite TV character?
Gene Hunt!

29) Favourite Colour?
Green

30) Do you plan on having kids?
Yes.

31) How many do you want?
2, 1 boy and 1 girl (awww)

32) What's something you can't wait to say?
"Score One For The Batchelor!"

33) Do you want to get married?
Yes. Verrry romantic.

34) Would you have kids before marriage?
Yes, it's a great illusion thinking your parents have been together forever when you're
growing up

35) Do you believe in love at 1st sight?
Indeed I do

36) Do you have a crush on anyone?
I've only just met you!

37) What hurts you the most?
In the words of the immortal Jason Manford: Getting kicked in the Bollocks
But realistically, getting lied to.

38) Who lives in your house?
Me, mum, dad, brother, brother, cat, cat, cat, cat, cat, cat, cat.

39) Guys or girls?
Oh you tease! Ummm I honestly can't decide (and I'm not bi!).

40) Green or blue?
Green

41) Pink or purple?
Purple

42) Summer or winter?
Winter, I hate the sun, I overheat easy

43) Night or day?
I can't decide...

44) Hanging out or chilling?
Chilling

45) Something that always makes you smile:
When Staffs (the dogs) Crawl (it's hillarious!)

46) Something you will remember forever:
My friends

47) What school do you go to?
Francis Combe School and Community College (Soon to become Francis Combe Academy)

48) Do you enjoy what you do?
I don't really do anything, but I enjoy it

49) What's a major turn on for you?
Turn on? is that like a switch?

50) Name a few of your best friends?
Eleanor, James, Tom, Ewan (just the people I see most often)

51) How long have you known them?
5 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years

52) Most blonde?
Ewan

53) Nicest?
In a way, James

54) Funniest?
Tom

55) Tallest?
I think it's Tom

56) What's the worst thing a friend could do to you?
Lie to me

57) Something that annoys you about the opposite sex:
The whole label checking stuff, that's really weird

58) Is it right to flirt if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Not at all

59) What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?
Losing my girlfriend, I think

60) What's something about girls you don't get?
Where do I start

61) What do you want right now?
Toast

62) What's one thing you can't live without?
Friends

63) Love or Lust?
Love

64) Silver or Gold?
Silver

65) Diamond or Pearl?
I don't actually care

66) Sunset or sunrise?
Sunset (means I can sleep)

67) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No

68) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
...Yes

69) Do you have any piercings?
No

70) What colour underpants are you wearing right now?
Blue

71) What was the name of your 1st pet?
Eden, the cat

72) What are the last 4 digits of your home phone?
4795

73) Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?
Europe :p

74) Would you want to be buried or cremated?
Haven't really considered it actually.

75) What are some of the first things you notice about the opposite sex?
The fact that their the opposite sex, whether they hate me or not.

76) What was the last thing you bought?
Bottle of Water

77) What's the next CD(s) you're getting?
New Again - Taking Back Sunday

78) Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither, but if i had the choice, glasses

79) What was the best advice ever given to you?
"don't give up" i've not had much good advice, you may notice :p

80) What songs do you want played at your funeral?
Don't Bury Me, I'm Still Not Dead - The Riverboat Gamblers
Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade

81) Do you like Funny or Scary movies better?
Funny

82) In person or on the phone?
In person

83) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs, more comforting

84) What song seems to reflect you the most?
Aaaah that's a toughie, hang on . . . I think at the moment, it's The pirates who don't do anything by Relient K

85) If you died tomorrow who would you leave?
Everyone, obviously…

85.5) if you were told you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do?
Laugh in that person's face

86) Do you have any enemies?
I think they're my enemies, but in secret

87) Who was the last person to hug you?
Nicole

88) Would you rather be rich or famous?
I don't know, rich, because I don't want people following me

89) What are you thinking right now?
How long is this going to take?!

90) What word or phrase do you use the most?
"It's'ight"

91) Have you ever met Santa?
Yeah, Bastard got away...

92) Name something pretty?
My Dinosaur

93) Person that you like?
In what kinda way, you're being vague!!!

94) Describe yourself in one word?


95) Who was the last person you danced with?
I think it was Adam at the prom (dance off)

96) Are you good at handling money?
Not really

97) Are you an alcoholic?
I don't even drink...

98) Who sent this to you?
This time, it was me. Originally it was Sophie

99) What do you think of this person?
Well i'm alright, can be a bit of a twat sometimes, and Sophie's great, I'm glad that I know her.

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

lol, how come i haven't seen this before?
and why wasn't i named as funniest friend? i'm way funnier than tom!

Post a Comment