And Then I Go And Spoil It All By Saying Something Stupid Like . . .

Don't finish it, you won't get it right. I just feel a bit nervous right now, because tomorrow I feel like I'm going to do something crazy. It's not really that bad, I just don't want to get it wrong at all, everything has to be perfect. It's times like this when I hate being a perfectionist, it's not right. If I don't do it, there's a good chance that I'll hate myself forever for messing up again, I refuse to give up, and I have everything set up to get it right. Finally I'm in control, but I don't want anyone to know that :p, by the time people figure out what I've done it'll be too late (that really isn't supposed to sound like a suicide note). I'm crazy about getting this right and no one knows the details. It can't possibly go wrong, I WILL prove that I'm not a failure.

In other news, I have another exam tomorrow, then two to go!

Adam out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment