7 Followers!!!

Personally, I was glad when I got to four, this is just amazing. I am very much in belief that this is a good week to celebrate this blog.

Earlier, while I was eating my cheese and marmite on toast, I was reading about cheese and marmite on toast, it was about then I realized that I had a scary amount in common with people :p My life has had various twists and turns lately (nothing new really) and even though I appear to be standing in some kind of crater right now, after being hit by something pretty big, I'm quite happy. Yes! Happy, you heard me right.

I've been watching Ascot today, the hats are amazing. Definately a venue to target when I'm older, I was thinking that the best person to take would be Eleanor, but quickly reconsidered. I decided that horse racing and animal lovers don't REALLY mix that well. But yeah, when I'm rich...

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

i'm not against horseracing as such, as long as the animals don't suffer, and they don't get hurt as much nowadays...

Post a Comment