Change

I've realized that I missed a HUGE idea on Friday, it was my 48th post, and my song list was gonna be 48 songs! I'm so disappointed with myself. Anyway, I didn't post yesterday because I was at Eleanor's all day having an amazing time (thank you Eleanor!). But today as you may have noticed, I'm posting about change.

Currently, I'm sitting here in jeans and a watch (and other essentials, those are the two main ones), I haven't been known to wear either very much in the past. I'm starving myself (I shouldn't feel starved because all I've done is cut down to the three essential meals a day, no snacks). Also, I start jogging tomorrow, after my last exam.

I guess everyone is wondering why I'm doing all this, which is fair enough. It's no secret that I need to lose weight and it's also well known that I lack serious style. Truth is, I was never really bothered, but now that I'm sixteen, It's about time I concentrated on myself for my own benefit, I deserve it.

Another thing, I'm probably going to get Facebook when I can be bothered to fill everything out and whatever, so I can keep in touch with everyone I'm losing from school. Obviously msn and my blog will be more important than Facebook, but it's about time I got it.

So there you go. I'm not sure how it will effect me or how fast I can lose weight, we'll just have to wait and see :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment