Do Flies Have Nutritional Value? (50th Post!!!)

This morning, I got up at 5.30 to go for a jog (the surprises never stop do they?). It was hell, but I definately want to do it again. Then I got home, changed and went to school for my final exam. Fair enough, but then I went for walkies around the school to finish up some jobs.

I met Halima on the stairs at the top of the school, I've been sitting next to her for a year in I.T but never really seemed to speak to her that much, now I'm just starting to talk to her and it was then, on the stairs that I realized how grateful I am that she's staying for sixth form because she seems like a really nice girl (I mean, she spoke to me, not the other way round for once :p).

Then it was the long walk home, where I scrounged some coppers off of people (I did know them) so I could flip a coin to decide which route I'd take (oh how exiting my life is! :P). However, life can't always be this joyous. I was innocently talking to James when a fly decided that my mouth would be a good exploration point, it didn't stop to take a look and headed straight for the back of my throat :( Not fun.

But overall I'm fairly happy with today and now I have a forever to do nothing until plans come up (about 8 weeks) :p Fun fun fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment