Holidays

Today/Yesterday (Tuesday) was/has been pretty weird. I've been being pretty grouchy I guess, lying in wait to see who'd talk to me first on msn: four people, it's sad that that's actually more than I expected :p One of them was to point out how i never bothered to start the conversation. Good point, but not great for my mood, at least I know they care about me :) You know who you are. So apart from that, I'm grateful for those who spoke to me first. Again, you know who you are :) and I'm happy that I now know that I'm cared for, in my twisted, stubborn, pathetic way :p So, enough of me being stubborn, more of my next point.

Sooooo many people are gonna be away during July, it's amazing. So I guess I'm probably going to have to get myself a job (I need some cash for t-shirts and train tickets anyway). I want to get away for just one day, to the beach. Southend, because I went there so many times as a kid that it sort of became regular, and then it just stopped. Last time I went was actually before I met Jazmine (the local :p), so surely three years later it's time to go again? Definitely.

I feel happy right now, at 2:54:11, I hope it lasts.

2:55:52: it didn't last. I wish people would listen to me and treat me as if I had some kind of knowledge, they might as well throw a rattle at me right now. I'm up now because I know I wont be able to get to sleep until about 4am, meaning there's no point going to bed until about 3:30. This is because of how I've been sleeping lately. I've set my alarm to 11am so I will wake up earlier which will hopefully mean that I can sleep earlier. That's so the person who didn't listen to me in the first place now knows why I'm so pissed off that they decided to not just fucking leave me alone to do what I was doing, because I'm fully aware of the fucking time. You know who you are.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Adam Sorry i annoyed you. it Was 3 o'clock this morning and i don't think well at that time and was just being a concerned parent.XX

Post a Comment