Dear Blog,

We've been together for two months today, and I think we should do something special to celebrate. But I'm not really sure what...So this week is officially "anniversary week" and I'll be doing something important another time.

In other news, I now only have one exam left!!!!! I'm so happy, I also finished two other subjects today. 4 GCSEs in a day isn't bad at all.

I've also been working on Robert and Jennifer a lot, and I've got a plan of everything, from October to August (that's how long it is). I've been having a bit of trouble collecting my videos, a recent comp crash has caused me to lose a few of them, but no matter, I will finish this.

So, dearest blog, I promise you I will find you something to celebrate those two glorious months together,

Adam

0 comments:

Post a Comment