1. We all get a little fucked up sometimes

Okay, so kicking off my musical July is the last song on Tat's acoustic EP. It's called "Stay up" and yes, this blog post is titled with lyrics from the song, which will also be a theme.

Tat - Stay up

Download the entire EP here and watch all four of their acoustic videos (and the rest) on youtube here.

I have an infected cut on my arm, guess that means I'm gonna be a zombie soon, two weeks is the time it takes, right?

Okay, so I got up stupidly late again today, but I managed to get to school in time for biology, where we learned about the magic of synapses! Yayyyy. Then I came home and killed Koreans and aliens*. You know, everyday shit.

That's it for today!

*TRANSLATION: completed Crysis and Crysis Warhead, another thing i'm doing this summer is finishing the games taking up space on my hard drive so I can delete them. I start mercenaries 2 tomorrow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment