24. Break me down.

This one's scraping the barrel a bit, because I can't download videos from YouTube today because they've updated and broken every video downloader I have (that's a count of 2). It's left over from my top 100, I had about 121 (I was pretty desperate for numbers 90-100), I thought I deleted them but hey, this one kind of came to our rescue. It's one of the most offensive songs you'll probably ever hear, but I like it. I thought this version was uhh...reasonably censored.

Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch


I played New super mario bros virtually all day today. Completed it too, so you won't ever have to read about it after today. It was the first game in a long time to really challenge me. However, there was ONE thing that really bugged me about it. There's a feature where if you die a certain amount of times in a level, the game offers to give you a video showing how to complete the level. Why? If you travel back to my platforming roots, you won't find that. I just had to persist, and so should new gamers now. They might be afraid that they might lose a few people if the game's too hard, but they shouldn't give them the level on a plate! Gah, kids these days have it too easy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment