16. I'm set in certain towns away from you.

This is one of the few songs out there that I know all the lyrics to, which pretty much explains how much i like it.

The Riverclub - My girl, god is she beautiful


Today I've decided to timeline my day, just to explain how little I do:

??:?? - My brother woke me up to put my cat on my bed, I didn't open my eyes once.

??:?? (probably around 12:30) - My dad woke me up to ask if I could do the washing up later.

14:09 - I got up, got dressed, did morning routine things. I actually had a really cool dream last night (possibly cooler than the one about the zombie spiders), basically, I was at a place involving tents, maybe some kind of festival, and I hooked up with a girl. You know, everyday shit. In the same dream, I also killed a guy, my parents helped me dispose of the body, which was nice. Either way, it was (mainly) a feelgood thing and the high will keep me going for a decent amount of time. I don't like talking about my dreams, they make me sound like a mentalist.

Around 15:00 - I recieved a text from my other brother and found a text from an unknown number, which later turned out to be Emily Crye! Then, I did the washing up while listening to kerrang (I just wanted something to listen to, didn't matter if it was good or not). I also started writing this blog.

16:20 - I finally had lunch! Well deserved I think. I'm beginning to seriously think about getting a twitter account, to follow all the webcomic artists and bands and directors and people, since they write lots on there.

16:48 - About to start playing Mercenaries 2, I'll write again when I finish playing for the day.

19:57 - Done playing Mercenaries 2! Now I'm going to play some Team Fortress 2 :)

20:48 - Okay, no more games.

22:32 - Just watched the IT crowd. I think my average day has been summed up now, I hope you understand, I'm going to post this now.

Something interesting will happen soon, even if I have to make it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment