8. You speak in tongues to me

Another one of those tracks I can listen to whenever and love.

Hundred reasons - If I could


Today, I actually did things! Let's go from the beginning shall we? First, I went to school, and concluded my learning on the Nervous system (yayyy!). Then, I went to my grandparents for toast and a quick shower, you know, as you do.

After that, I was ready to go see Damaris! Yes, that's right, she finally gets a valid mention in my blog! Together we watched Sleuth (which I thoroughly recommend!) and performed various errands for even more various reasons, and it was good. I had fun and I was able to actually relax with someone, what with the only times I've ventured outside the safety (arguable) of my own home lately being trips to school (which might I add involved awesome people, I've just been stressy is all). Thanks to Damaris for a great day.

Tune in tomorrow for:

London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment