11. A football anthem

Okay, it's half time during the world cup final, so I can't stick around for long. I thought a football anthem would be appropriate. This is an American band making a football anthem for England, as a present for one of the member's girlfriend ^.^

We are scientists - Goal! England
It turns out that yesterday was a lie about a lie! I do in fact have four glorious photos from London on Friday, taken by the lovely Karolina.

Here's another picture of Trafalgar, bristling with life. It's about as London-ish as it gets, with the double deckers in the background.

This is what's on display outside of the national gallery at the moment. It doesn't look like much in the picture but it really is spectacular when you're there. It's huuuuuuuge!

And finally, here's a calmer picture of Camden's canal. Aww.

All great pictures I'm sure you'll agree, maybe we'll see some pictures from the actual shoot in the future, I'm certain that Lina's working overtime to sort them out for her model as I speak. Thanks Lina!

Right, second half's kicking off, got to go.

2 comments:

Katoli said...

shoulda done Gay Pride London.

Adam said...

I'd have rather seen the cyramic elephants :(

Post a Comment