31. On and on I go 'til I find you.

Last video in two respects here. Look carefully at the cast if you're looking for the connection, it's a major clue.
Charlotte Hatherley - Bastardo


That's it, the last of my daily songs. Some of you didn't believe I would be able to pull it off, but I did, so Ha! It's been good for me, since I now have no excuse not to blog regularly as I've just proved that I can do just that. Besides, lots of new videos! Let's round up, the July playlist looks like this:

  1. Tat - Stay up (acoustic)
  2. The futureheads - Jupiter
  3. LCD soundsystem - Daft punk is playing at my house
  4. The hoosiers - Goodbye mr. a
  5. Kids in glass houses - Undercover lover
  6. The go! team - Junior kickstart
  7. Reuben - Freddy kreuger
  8. Hundred reasons - If I could
  9. The chemical brothers - Believe
  10. 30 seconds to mars - Night of the hunter
  11. We are scientists - Goal! England!
  12. You me at six - Playing the blame game
  13. Scouting for girls - This ain't a love song
  14. Biffy clyro - The captain
  15. Pendulum - Witchcraft
  16. The riverclub - My girl, god is she beautiful
  17. Taking back sunday - Makedamnsure
  18. Anamanaguchi - Tempest, teamwork, triumph
  19. Lemon jelly - The staunton lick
  20. Tv/tv - Fire island freakout
  21. John murphy - In the house in a heartbeat
  22. Gwen stefani - What you waiting for?
  23. Boys like girls - Love drunk
  24. Buckcherry - Crazy bitch
  25. Raven zoƫ covers Lenka's "The show"
  26. Thursday - Tomorrow I'll be you
  27. Katy perry - Waking up in vegas
  28. Marilyn manson - Astonishing panorama of the endtimes
  29. The bluetones - After hours
  30. The eighties matchbox b-line disaster - Psychosis safari
  31. Charlotte Hatherley - Bastardo
And with that list of beatiful, beautiful music I shall leave you.

P.S. But what's this? One final clue as to what the connection may be? Very generous. Well, it turns out that there is in fact, a fourth video! However, I wasn't able to post it due to the fact that it's already on my blog in this post! If you still can't figure it out, would a little research kill you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment