13. I'm a little bit lost without you.

Scouting for girls - This aint a love song


Today I went out! No, that's not the end of that story, I'll explain things.

Eleanor hosted a barbeque today, sounds pretty crazy if I'm honest. If you're wondering why I haven't hosted a barbeque yet, it's because nature has claimed mine (viney weedy things). Anyway, back to life outside my surreal living quarters. It was a good day over all, we had lots of fun, well, actually, Eleanor seemed pretty stressed...hosting things is hard.

I think my highlight of the day/evening/night was definately my first ever win at scrabble with a solid score of 165, claiming triple word scores on "breastpin" and "tway" to rack up scores of 39 and 30 respectively, finishing up nicely with the word "yodel". Sometimes I wonder if Eleanor will ever beat me at the game...

Either way, it was a great day. Many thanks to Eleanor for hosting of course!

Ciao now!

2 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

i let you win!

Adam said...

of course...

Post a Comment