30. I sleep all day

Second video, one of you had better figure out the connection.

The Eighties matchbox b-line disaster - Psychosis safari

Today, I would like to talk about the geek paradise that is Comic-Con. It made a moderately large impact on what I do on the internet as virtually every artist/moderately famous blogger I follow was there. Obviously it was a huge success, apart from that one guy getting stabbed in the eye.

However, the reason I'm talking about it today is because Ultra Culture (a movie blog) mentioned coverage by a man called Bob Stencil, naturally I investigated the link provided, which led to this video:

I think he's definately one of my "people of the year" so far. More stuff from him here. Oh, and I think I also want to look out for Michelle Rodriguez in the future, if you know what I mean.

My last video tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment