28. It's the latest rage

Today's artist was requested by Karolina, the song was chosen by me. The video mashes up both my favourite song (or whatever you'd call it)by the artist and one of my favourite television programs. I know they remade it a few years back, but we don't talk about that.

Marilyn Manson - Astonishing panorama of the end times

The techno-ish solo reminds me of a telephone box (:

As you've probably guessed by now, I saw Karolina today. We were actually shopping for myself for once, for various things that will probably be revealed in the near future. Then we drank coffee and sat in Starbucks for at least ninety minutes trying to figure out what to do next.

As we parted before 3pm (we met at like 10:30! Which we all know is far too early to be even half conscious), I decided to head over to my grandparents' house, partially because I had a job to carry out at the cinema. This job was to find out what cinemas do with their posters when they're finished. The answer is yes, I have indeed completed that job, and I need to return soon. Other than that, I completed my grandma's jigsaw (it was too easy for her anyway) and discovered a whole new side to the world of papercraft.

All in all, pretty good day, thanks to Karolina for supporting my latest insane endeavour that may or may not actually happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment