15. It's in your eyes.

Pendulum - Witchcraft


July eh? Crazy stuff.

That last line is roughly translated into "I did pretty much nothing interesting today". Of course, that's only if you think maths, pokemon and star wars aren't interesting.

However, since I've been low on blog content when I do nothing I'll talk about them anyway! Playing pokemon has really given me a decent dose of nostalgia lately, even though it's easily the worst pokemon game I've ever played. My pokemon on the wii are no labour of love, as they were back on the gameboy...

I just pre-ordered the final book of Scott pilgrim, which is being released in exactly one week from now. I'm already shaking with excitement. That means I'll have it by the 24th at the latest. There are loads of new scott pilgrim things flying around, but I've made the tactical decision to keep them from my blog until another time. You'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment