19. Potentially one of the most important days of my life so far.

This tune is really summery, which is why I enjoy listening to it.

Lemon jelly - The staunton lick


I guess you're probably wondering why this blog's titled as it is, so I'm going to tell you. Today, I recieved a package, and then I started recording a video (sideways, which is why there's a REALLY dodgy quality). I'll allow my past self to take over:



And then my dad went and ruined it. Here's a picture anyway:
Why is this so significant? Other than the fact that it's the last book in a series that I've been following for years. Other than the fact that it's a UK edition of the book and not the US version. Well, according to amazon.co.uk, it's not being released until the 22nd. More importantly, according to amazon.com, it's not being released in the states until tomorrow!

I'm off to go read before nearly everyone else in existance now!

P.S I'll never record myself again if the video hurts to watch that much.

P.P.S I have since realised that amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk are also on the packaging, don't judge me.

4 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

one man's struggle to open an amazon package.....

Adam said...

With one hand!

James said...

Right, in that video u sound as through ur out of family guy lol i dont know why but u sounded like stewie lol quite random but yh lol also the cover of the book looks so good im actually jealous lol.

Nickkazama01 said...

Awesome.

"one small step for man, one big step for Adam"

btw - second video, showing your name...it also has your address!!! :P

Post a Comment