5. I had a good day doing things the wrong way

Kids in glass houses - Undercover lover
So, day five of July, day five of music, and I'd just like to take the time out to say this:

Take that pessimists!

Once again, I've sat around shuffling decks of cards and the like, you know, everyday shit. Let's talk some more about me. The other day I read through the entire archive of the ctrl+alt+del webcomic, which was a strange one. Obviously the geeky appeal grabbed me, but you'd be surprised how much there is along the lines of character development, especially as the comics get more recent, I haven't seen this yet. Characters in other webcomics always seem to remain constant, in terms of position, if that makes sense, and if their surroundings do change, they'll change back, as seen in Diesel sweeties (Which I have also read through the entire achive of). It really threw me that a geeky, comedic webcomic could throw out such emotional story arcs and keep me totally emmersed. I should probably back this up with funny pictures, so here you go!

Ctrl+alt+del

Diesel Sweeties

P.S. Damaris wanted a mention, here it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment