The Wednesday Lunchtime Post

Surprise! A post during the day! Wow!

Lately I've not been sleeping great and my alarm clock is malfunctioning (which doesn't help), so I've not been able to get up early enough to head into school and finalize my CV (references). I'm actually wishing I was tired so I can go to bed at a (fairly) reasonable hour.

In the past two days, my top 5 has taken a few dramatic twists, and this week could be the first time a song is posted THREE times!!! It's a shame, because I thought I had it sorted by Monday, but everything's gone a bit woooo.

I think this is week three of my holiday. To be honest I've totally lost count. Everyone's going on holiday now. Eleanor in Arizona, Karolina in Poland, Anna in Ireland. Billy's off to Turkey later as well. I was so glad when Emily came back from her walk for the Duke of Edinburgh thing, I think it'll be kinda cool to know someone with a silver award :)

So, what's next in my magical holiday experience? Things aren't going great at the moment, but I'm taking it all on the shoulder because I know I've got too much time to be bothered by little things. I hope it's just an iffy day...

Stay tuned for: The start of my top 100 music videos!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment