Some Stuff About Me

I think I'm going to post things next week that are relevant to me, we can call it "learn about Adam week", so to set the tone I'm gonna post some things you probably know about me, and some things you probably don't know about me.

Things You Probably Know/Should Know About Me

  • My favourite colour is green.
  • I have seven cats.
  • I have deep blue eyes.
  • I have a rabbit called "princess".
  • My favourite band is Madina Lake.
  • I'm quite sensitive.
  • My biggest fears are spiders and heights (but I'm getting over them).
  • I'm a pretty big film geek.
  • I have "woman hands"/"piano player's hands."
  • I have a seriously over-active imagination.

Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

  • I get attached to people too easily, yet I don't really feel close to them.
  • Although I have seven cats, only one is considered mine and only mine, called "Murphy"
  • I REALLY enjoy writing, but it's completely hidden by the fact that I'm such a good mathematician.
  • I enjoy the company of animals and would really like a pet skunk or lizard.
  • Although I seem to be a very messy person, I'm a bit of an organization freak.
  • I feel like I have to provide for people and normally do so through cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment