Top 100 Music Videos (70-61)

70. Kings of Leon - Four Kicks
This was way before they became popular. For the record, I hate this song too.

69. Madina Lake - One Last Kiss
I'd have loved to put this video higher, but the guitarist jumping off the drumkit all the time started to piss me off

68. Bullet for my Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

67. Electric Six - Gay Bar
This video is so ridiculous.

66. We are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody get hurt

65. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

64. Mcfly - Lies
Good fight scene? I can't really justify it.

63. Blink 182 - The Rock Show

62. Foo Fighters - Break Out
This is up more for the intro than anything =D

61. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication
It's like a video game! How cool is that? Yet it's so long you just get bored...Kerrang played this video twice in a row, I liked it a lot less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment