The Perfect Coffee

Ingredients:

1 standard burger king coffee
4 packets of burger king white sugar
16 cartons of burger king milk

Bliss.

It's not often I want a coffee, I guess ice skating really drains my caffeine levels. Yes, today I went ice skating (for the first time) with Ewan, James and Emma. I wasn't really sure how it would work out :s

So I got the bus into Hemel and walked to the big luxury park (can't spell it's name) with Emma after meeting with her at her imaginary bench outside primark :p While I was there I bought a tub of bubblegum cola bottles (the blue and pink ones) from the market. Fun fun fun.

Anyway, we got there, we paid, we got onto the ice, the guys skidded around on the wall and I got to learning. I won't say too much, but I can just about get off the wall to overtake now, haha. Oh, and for the record, I fell over four times.

So yeah, after my coffee, we went to play pool. These tables were new because they were the English variety of pool, not the American version i'm used to down at Hollywood bowl. James was first up, he was very good, and made me look like a beginner, I felt a little intimidated, but luckily for me he slipped up quite a few times towards the end, and I stole it. Then it was Emma, I started off pretty well, potted two balls in one shot, which was quite exciting, but I just couldn't finish and she took it to a game each, I'm up for rematches and deciders anytime!

After all this excitement, I waited for everyone to get picked up and began the long walk back to town (hemel) where I decided to pick up a cheap lunch from a recently discovered subway (99p for half a 6 inch sub with melted cheese and pepperoni = not bad) and waited for the bus...for about 50 mins...

0 comments:

Post a Comment