People and Me

Ok What was my first thing on the list exactly?

"I get attached to people too easily, yet I don't really feel close to them."

Right, it's true. I get comfortable with the people I talk to on a regular basis and if I stop talking to them on a regular basis then I really feel like something's missing. However, I don't feel close to many people. There are times when I'm irritated easily by my friends and I often question whether I can trust a lot of them.

For instance, if I get on well with a "local" friend over the internet but don't see them often in person, I wonder if they really like me or not. There are few people I trust 100% (and one of them's on holiday). As a result of this I quite often feel lonely, I'm getting better, I used to be SO much worse.

So yeah, now you know something new about me. Maybe if you wanna "get involved" you could probably help it! Fun fun fun. Next time shall be more cheerful, I promise.

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

i knew you trusted me, lol.

Post a Comment