Karolina's Birthday Blog!

Yes, it was indeed Karolina's birthday today, and as she's in Poland, I'm gonna announce it right here, happy birthday Karolina!

On the subject of amazing friends, I saw my second person this holiday (the first being Eleanor) yesterday, Emma. We decided to go bowling and then walk back to mine. For the record, I lost (twice) but then we played pool and I won, just to show that I can win at some games :p On the way back we knocked for David and we all went back to mine to watch Severance (a british horror comedy). Then after David left, I cleaned my desk and went through my CD collection. Fun fun fun.

After all that I went with Emma to wait for a bus because we gave up on looking for a timetable and just decided to wait it out (I figured it wouldn't be long on a Friday evening) and just sat and chatted for about 10 mins. I needed it really, to keep my mind off of other things, because my mind was beginning to obsess. So thank you Emma :)

In other news, things are going amazingly well in my life (surprisingly), I feel great! I feel better about myself, my trust with relationship related things have been restored and I genuinely feel that things are good :) I'm going to Eleanor's tomorrow to get a rabbit! (a rabbit!!!) I can't wait.

And now for the weather. In the Watford area there will be heights of 23 degrees celsius and lows of 15 degrees, with the chance of showers some time in the afternoon. This is Adam Batchelor signing off, thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! <3

That was a kl day, and i discovered im pretty good at bowling (: yay i won twice :D however, i really do need to work on my pool skills :/ theyre slacking quite a bit haha, but soon i shall be excellent at pool and beat adam at that aswell :D because i rule (: YAY rabbit :D :D :D
rabbits are so cute, especially ickle ones :)

What are you going to name it again?

(:

Adam said...

She's already been named "princess" and I'm not gonna change it.

Post a Comment