So There's This Girl...

I suppose I was getting used to the possibility of being all "alone and
lost" for quite a while. It seems kind of logical with me and my history
of "problems" with girls. I guess I'm sort of looking for some kind of
victory over myself at the moment, because I'm still very much
expecting something bad to happen. It sounds a bit pathetic from me,
you'd expect me to be a bit more optimistic I guess :p Again, I'm just
overreacting about it all. Anyway, there's this girl, I seriously
underestimated the fact that I'm likable =D I'm a bit worried that it's
just a phase for her though. We'll see. I've liked her for a long time
and I'm not perfect, the only time I've ever been on a date was the
zoo in Oxford (and that was a long distance relationship which was 4
months long in which we only met twice.) I don't know, I think that
I can handle this one, or, I would be able to, if there wasn't distance.
Never mind though, because in mere months, I'll be able to cross it
easily.

Anyway, enough of the cryptics (just thought it'd be nice for you to see things from a different angle), she's a REALLY nice girl, and although we're not always full of conversation, she keeps me calm, wich is a real achievement. I'm comfortable with her, and we have such a good friendship that I don't think that it can be worse. I think she's amazing, I really do, and I would honestly tell her all the time (except that'd probably be a bit creepy). I only have two problems which are that I am worried that it's a phase and I'm slightly intimidated by her big celebrity crushes :s Oh well, we'll see.

Two rules:
1.Friendships First (I'm not going to ruin a friendship by constantly thinking about a relationship)
2.If it happens, it happens

Mmm, I can live with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment