Animals and Organisation

Two at the same time today, because they're short.

Animals

Anyone who knows me knows that I love animals, especially of the cat kind :p My favourite animals are leopards and tigers. One zoo I went to had this keeper who was carrying round a skunk. Seemed a bit weird, but when I found out why I was really excited.

It was her pet.

Obviously the skunk had had it's stink glands removed, so it wasn't a smelly thing. It's just that they look so cool! Kinda blew my strange want for a gecko or two out of the water =D I'd get a baby one and a kitten or two at the same time, so they can all grow and get along together. It'd be amazing.

Awww!

Organisation

I think that's how it's spelt, I'm not sure, I just go with "s" because the American's are the one's that use "z". Anyway, it would surprise you to know that I like to be organised. If you've been in my bedroom it would all make sense, because there are two places that can prove it.

A) My DVD collection: easy to prove, it's in alphabetical order. Yes it's sad, but it's because some day I intend it to be huuuuge!

Like the one behind Danny here:

B) My desk: A lot of the time it can be quite messy, but more often than not with other people's stuff, I clear it pretty regularly and prefer it to be fairly clean, as people will know.

So yeah, that's pretty much all of my list, I'll post the cooking bit when I next cook (I can't give you a date). I hope you feel enlightened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment