Top 100 Music Videos!!! (100-96)

Yes, I've finally got to the point where I can do my list!!! Now, a few warnings before I start. Not all of these videos are perfect quality and all I've done is convert them, apart from that, I've not edited them at all. So bear with it. I'll warn when there are bright lights like the pros

100. Good Charlotte - Predictable
used to love this video because of the black rose. Alas, it's slipped a few places :P

99. Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
I liked this one because it's like, a real "get involved" video, with all the people. Awww. Warning: End of this video is missinggg

98. Kid Rock - American Badass

97. Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
The band's suits are kinda cool :)

96. Lostprophets - Can't Catch Tomorrow
This is Lostprophets' second "British" video. They sort of pretended to be American for a while, then they gave in and did some British stuff (They're Welsh) :)
It will get more interesting as it goes along, I promise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment