60th post!

Does that mean that my blog gets a pension now? Or does it have to wait until 65?

I think I'm going to start adding random quotes to my blog, just to brighten things up (that gives me images of people coming online and going "Oh, I like what you've done with the place").

I think I might also start an "idea journal" (bear with me) to write up all of the "golf carts Vs milk truck" style ideas I have (there's at least one a day). It'll take a while to catch up but I'm gonna kick off with the first ones I can remember:

Idea #1: The carnival float of death.

This is a great one, the plan is to make an awesome carnival float, and to put something like one of those climbing frame domes (a small one) in the middle. Then we ride it down a MASSIVE ski slope! The plan is to take lots of people, they can jump off whenever they get too scared :p and the last person to stay on wins! A bonus for getting to the bottom. Cash prize? hell yes. I was thinking, maybe to help health and safety, instead of jumping off, the people could have parachutes :p awesome? I think so. Any takers?

Idea #2: Crazy golf coastal tour.

Of all the ideas, this is the one I'd most like to carry out, and the one I'm most likely to carry out. All we need is a few cars, walkie talkies, a map, putting clubs, lots of golf balls and lots of money for sleeping arrangements/caravans/mobile homes/all of the above and of course, a video camera. Yes, I intend to make a video diary of me and a bunch of people touring the coastline and every crazy golf course on it (give or take a few). Start in Watford at the Topgolf center, move north through the center of the country and head to the very tip of the eastern coastline. Then move anti-clockwise around the country and most importantly, have lots of fun! So far I have one taker :p In a few years or so, it WILL happen!

Hope you like my new additions!

2 comments:

James said...

lolz both ideas seem quite fun but i much perfer to do the float of death idea, funner to see ppl jumping of moving floats lolz.

eleanor1812 said...

i'm up for the carnival float of death, only because i'd be more afraid of jumping off than staying on lol.
Btw, do you realise how many minigolf places there are all round the country? i hope you have saved up your cash!

Post a Comment