Top 100 Music Videos (80-71)

Yeah, I'm trying to speed things up a bit. Keep in mind that this took me aaaaaages.

80. Beastie Boys - Intergalactic

79. Sum 41 - Fat Lip
Bunch of kids having fun, with a bonus song at the end, why not?

78. Korn - Freak on a Leash

77. Zebrahead - Postcards From Hell

76. The Matches - Chain Me Free

75. Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
This video is so weird :p

74. Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song

73. Blink 182 - All the Small Things

72. Paramore - Misery Business
As an added bonus, you can sing along to this one!

71. Slipknot - Before I Forget
Now, this video is exciting for me, because it shows slipknot without their masks! I've heard they once performed live without their masks and got booed, which is sad because they should be liked for their music, not their image. Personally I don't like either.

BONUS - Count how many guys are there! I lost count...

0 comments:

Post a Comment