Top 100 Music Videos! (5-1!!!)

Well, I've kept you waiting long enough, so I'll only leave one more thing between you and my top five:

Special Mention: Every Time I Die - The New Black

Right, I found this video after I started my top 100, so I wasn't able to edit it in. I posted it before on my top 5 songs, but who reads that? Apart from you...JAMES! :p So...yeah, I'm putting this here because if I had found it earlier, it would've been in this top 5.

I like it because the guy reminds me of me: tries to be cool at parties, is seriously freaked by strange people and makes terrible first impressions ^.^ Oh and the ending is greattt!



5. Pendulum - Voodoo People

If anyone REALLY knows this song, they'd know that it was originally done by the prodigy, but then Pendulum remixed it (I'm kinda split between the both of them). I just sort of found this video while mindlessly wandering (virtually) through a music video database online, and it was awesome!



4. Weezer - Pork and Beans

I've not ever really been into this song. But the video had me right from the start. Basically, it parodies all of the Youtube Legends, from dance videos to some gay guy crying about Britney (whatever the fuck that was...). I'm lying, I've seen 90% of the videos that make up the music video: I've only not seen two.



3. The Raconteurs - Steady as she Goes

Any fan of this song may have put the video on down at hollywood bowl and seen some derranged video at a barn or something with some cows (animals, not women), this is NOT that video. This is the second version, involving an amazing soap box race between the band, all in appropriate vehicles ^.^



2. Katy Perry - Hot n' Cold

What?! Katy Perry makes it to NUMBER TWO?! Short answer: Yes. This video is so kooky, crazy wedding dress ladies, old school hip-hop, 80s style disco. But it then provides the question: Which Katy is the best? For the record, Green eye shadow = yummm.



1. Foo Fighters - DOA

Yes, that's right, Grohl and the boys made it to number 1, and no sign of Mr. Black in sight. It was practically the first music video I REALLY got into, the reasons have changed over the years but I still love it to bits ^.^



So...yeah, I hope you've enjoyed it, I know I have, looking through all those videos...Any ideas for another epic countdown anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment