All good things come to an end

Well, today is officially the last day of holiday, and I must say, it's been something.

Things haven't always gone smoothly for me during the holidays, and I've not let many people forget it. This one was different, simply in the sense that things actually happened.

I should probably start by saying that I lost a hell of a lot of friends (or should I say "friends"). The liars, the people who just knew me for a joke. That aside, I gained another best friend. That doesn't sound very important, but trust me, it's VERY hard to fully gain my trust in everything. To be honest, I think they're just as surprised as I am...in a good way of course.

But unfortunately, all good things come to an end. Most of my friends are here, but that doesn't mean I wont be missing seeing those that have gone to college and have jobs and everything. I have no idea how September will play out, that's how it is. I trust people to sort things out by themselves, I mean, a lot of people just drifted over the holidays but I just put that down to expired friendships. We'll see.

Omnia causa fiunt.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least some of your ex "friends" wont be here, so you wont have to see them again :P And omg i havent seen you in a whileee we really do need to sort out somethingg for saturday maybe? i NEED welll WANT to do something for my birthday but my mind is just blank :|, any suggestions??
:)
adios

Adam said...

14 minutes later...Yeah Saturday would be cool, if you wanna do something casual how about top golf?? A bit low key but yaknow, my mind's not up to much :p

Unknown said...

my latin quote :P soon to be a tattoo
in fact; i want memento mori as well

i need to catch up with like, everyone, so include me in your saturday plans? if you want..? you two better want me haha
i dont have work until 6 so its all good :)

Adam said...

Yeah sure, if we can think of something to do...

Unknown said...

We always want you babes ;)

Adam said...

Yeah, don't do that, it's just plain worrying :p

Unknown said...

hahaa dw, shes used to it :P

Post a Comment