Top 100 Music Videos (10-6)

I bet my two week absence got you all really excited about my top 10. Well, my little Video Seekers, behold, the first half of my top 10!

10. The All-American Rejects - The Last Song

Yes, yes I know, three songs out of four. I chose this video over the over two because i can connect with it a lot easier, awww.

9. My Chemical Romance - Helena
This has always been one of my favourite music videos, it carries so much emotion, and is so well staged. I love it ^.^

8. Ok Go - Here It Goes Again
This music video is LEGENDARY. It's so simple yet so awesome to watch. Very clever indeed.

7. Lostprophets - A Town Called Hypocrisy
This was the first video where lostprophets stopped looking American and actually showed their true British roots, and for that, I am proud. I don't know why there's like two minutes of nothing at the end either...

6. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
This video made it into my top 10 because it's full of freedom and mystery. And the bit with the argument? Better than sex (give or take).

0 comments:

Post a Comment