Early Morning Ramblings of a Late Night Guy

Just finished installing the essential essentials back onto my computer. You see, I wanted it to turn on way back on Friday, the computer disagreed. So today has been all about reinstalling things and playing Batman, which I completed about an hour ago ^.^

Also, my rabbit growled at me the other day, I was quite happy because it's the first noise I've ever heard her make, but then again I wasn't happy because she was being a stubborn cow. She's lovely though.

Things are still running on "mental" at the moment, sixth form is heavy stuff and I've not gone out since...monday, nevermind that bit. Oh yeah, on a less rambly and more important note, it's...12 days until my birthday and I STILL have no idea what to do. Obviously I want to see people, but it's hard to convince people to see you when you have no idea what to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment