Scarred

Scarred is a program on MTV that shows horrific injuries acquired by skaters/BMX people/anyone who does stunts. I came across it while my father was channel hopping and stopped on scarred, and we all huddled around the television and watched some great family TV, all four of us (obviously not including my youngest brother).

A few weeks later, while only me and my younger (not youngest) brother were up, he found it and put it on. It was the "worst of the worst" program, his reactions were absolutely hilarious. Anyway, here's the number one, the "worst of the worst", I showed it to Tom and Eleanor the other day ^.^ great reactions. I know it's just a recording of it on TV but hey, MTV probably are pretty heavy on copyright.

WARNING: not for the squeemish (although I recommend you watch it anyway :p).



By the way: Yes, that is the guy from Papa Roach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment