7 Days and Counting (Rage)

Things have settled this week, and it has been unbelievably boring.

I tried to drop English, the people up top told me to stick with it and if I get an E, that's still 20 UCAS points, ok then...I hope the teachers see it that way.

Ummm, I think I should probably talk about films a bit more on here, seeing as they're a big percentage of what I think about. I was looking at a film called "rage" today, it looks quite interesting. Basically, the entire film is a series of one on one interviews set behind the scenes of a fashion week in New York (even though the majority of the cast is British), filmed as if being recorded through a mobile phone. The premiere was yesterday and the film's released on monday. The most interesting thing was that it was supposedly the first "interactive" film, because afterwards, a live broadcast was shown were viewers text/emailed/called in from the cinema to ask the cast and director questions. Check out the trailer:



Anyway, on to my main point. Anyone who knows me well enough will also know that my birthday is in seven days, and arranging a celebration is proving to be harder than expected. Truth be told, I wasn't really looking to celebrate in the first place, but everyone else wanted to, and who am I to deny them of that? As long as I actually get to relax, I really don't mind what happens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment