Tat

Third post of the day (it doesn't happen often so enjoy it :p). Today I'm here to talk to you about the artists of one of my favourite songs: Tat.

As any of my following veterans know, Tat have been top of one of my missing lists and second in one of the not so missing lists, with their song, Pessimist. I got into researching them today after a spell of pessimism and Emily's marvellous quoting and perfect timing. The quote looks a little like this:

"Every silver lining has it's cloud, can I be yours?"

I learned a few things from my little adventure through the internet:

1) Tat are English (Very important)
2) They're very down to Earth in person (Very cool)
3) Tatiana is very attractive :p
4) They may top my top 5 this week with a different song
5) This different song has a video, and it looks like this (and it would have been in my top 100):



I also found two interviews with them, one in video form, the other written, I'll show you the written one another time, but I'm going to leave you with the video inter'. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Tat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment