Catch up.

Today I had my interview to confirm my lesson choices for sixth form. Long story short, I'm in.

Seeing as this is some kind of life story thing, I'll tell you my results:

Maths: A
Science: A
English: C
English Literature: C
IT: C
Food Technology: C
Performing Arts: C(x2)
Religious Education: E

Also, I'll inform you of my musical tastes lately, the week before last my top songs were:

4. Murderland - I created a monster
3. Escape the Fate - Friends and Alibis
2.Chiodos - Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
1. Chiodos - Lexington

And last week my top song was most definately Pessimist by Tat.

In the poker game you missed I came last (karolina took my out) but I later took over from James (he had to leave) to play for "the lads". I got my revenge on Karolina and just about got it even before the game was postponed until a few days later...The lads won (:

Crazy golf with friends standings:

1st: Emma - 67 strokes
2nd Me - 70 strokes
3rd Karolina - 73 strokes
4th Eleanor - can't remember
5th James - can't remember

Top golf and crazy golf with family:

top golf position: 3rd (out of 5)
Crazy golf position: 2nd - 63 points

And finally, on results day my glorious friends and I went bowling, here are the results:

Game 1:
1st: Eleanor (barriers)
2nd: Emma (barriers)
3rd: Karolina (barriers)
4th: James (no barriers)
5th: Me (no barriers)
6th: Tom (no barriers)

Game 2 (No barriers):
1st: James
2nd: Tom
3rd: Me
4th: Karolina
5th: Emma
6th: Eleanor

and we played a mini pool tourney:

Semi Finals:

Tom Black
Vs
James Ellwood

Winner:
Tom Black

Adam Batchelor
Vs
Emma Peters

Winner: Adam Batchelor
Final:
Tom Black
Vs
Adam Batchelor

Winner: Adam Batchelor ^.^

Now, do we feel up to date?

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

the poker game was a bit more exciting than that! do it justice, man!

Post a Comment