Fatherhood

I get people all the time who complain about their siblings, about their hyperactive sister or bastard older brother. For the record, my youngest brother has ADHD and is so, so annoying. But I deal with it, because it's not something he can control. However, my dad is a different story.

I know already that my mum will tell me "His dad wasn't very nice to him", so that instantly justifies the fact that he can take it out on me. I, like many other kids, expected some happy little father-son moments, what I've recieved is nothing. I just want to learn some simple things, I have to learn because if I ask I get "it's about time you fucking learned to do it yourself." Obviously I have to teach myself.

It's all very well and good, but I'm afraid that I'll turn out like that...

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

you won't end up like that, Adam, because you have already identified the potential problem, so you will avoid it.
and besides, you are too good a person be that way

Post a Comment