Progress review day

It's basically a day off school where you go into school for 15 mins to have your progress reviewed (I hate anything that includes being somewhere for a shorter time than it took you to travel there and back). But you guys know me by now, I follow themes pretty heavily, today is about reviewing my progress, so review my progress I shall.

Socially, everything's sort of come together in the past week. I feel 100% accepted (instead of the shocking 95% before) and a friendship I thought would never be mended, have mended (took a lovely two years mind). Everything's cool. However, I still think that most of my social skills are a wreck, especially when someone's upset. But, where there's a will, there's a way I guess. Obviously all my friends are still awesome, especially those who read this.

The relationship scene is fantastic, I've not even thought about having a girlfriend since August and I feel so so great about it. I'm also hoping to host a "single for a year" party at some point in January (:

School's still good. Maths gets more exciting everyday (I'm serious) and I just started work on matrices. Matrices is the pluralisation of the word Matrix (cue lots of ridiculous movie quotes), either way, it's stupidly easy so far. I've had absoloutely no problem entering the matrix (bada boom) so I hope further pure maths stays that way, because decision maths is a cruel, uncaring bitch.

It's hard to review myself over a longer period of time, because I started this blog after most of my trouble finished up, and everything sort of repaired itself from there on. Well, that's a lie, I've lost a couple of people. Another lie: I know exactly where they went ^.^ Either way, I find that my biggest improvement over the past half year has been my development of the ability to just stand back sometimes. As a result I'm a lot more laid back and I get on with everyone a lot easier. I've also become very patient, and with my luck that's pretty much the best thing I can have :P

Oh, of course, I've got to review the progress of my blog. Well, I'm perfectly happy with 10 followers, even if a good percentage have forgotten all about this little adventure of mine. It hasn't been a little adventure though, it's been huge, and I love it. My readers, you've all proved your awesome, between you, you destroyed my little quote game, and I'm proud of you for that, top marks to you guys.

The future? I don't know: I'll post more lyric quotes whenever I make a new playlist and I'll give you guys more music vids and trailers and film clips or whatever. How about some more picturey stuff. Maybe some fine art if that's your thing? and obviously some more me.

Life grade: All round awesome but a tad rough around the edges ^.^

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

pleased to hear it's going so well *^_^*

Post a Comment