Doing my best

lately, I've been trying to keep some of my friends close by letting the "friends" go. It's working. I cut the strings of someone I never wanted to lose only today. They deserved it, every time I tried to speak to them I just got a frosty reception, so fuck them. Unfortunately, a string broke somewhere else, and I'm trying to reel the other strings I've got connected to them further inwards. It's hard, because we've both had an unlucky day and we've both done things to annoy each other without necessarily meaning to. Let's be honest, I'm trying way too hard for them, but I still think it's not hard enough. I still find people who tell me that I shouldn't care, because it's not worth getting hurt. I believe that, but it's worth feeling happy when people care back, worth the risk.

Anyway, that's not really the point, currently I'm sitting here listening to my Mayday Parade stuff: sorts me out when I'm kinda down. Things are okay. Not good, not bad, just okay. Maybe something will happen next week, apart from my mock exams, obviously...

Oh, and I might as well mention gaming while I'm here, now that I've finally found people to play with. Call me a geek if you really want, but every guy plays games (a hell of a lot of them play more than I do). Fuck knows if they've taken a shine to me, I can never tell straight away these days, I just have to "go with the flow". Fun fun fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment