The Round Up

To be honest, I have no excuse for not posting for an entire week, it hasn't really been very eventful in anyone else's opinion, but full of paranoia and surprise for me...ish.

Monday to Wednesday consisted of me trying to stay awake, and occasionally failing. My free on Tuesday was used for sleep and the week wasn't looking too good for me. But then, by some miracle occurrence I managed to get a decent nights sleep and i was raring to go on Thursday. I stormed my lessons, taking no prisoners (for once). I can't really remember what happened on Friday, I imagine it was probably moderately important.

On the weekend (after finally getting up), I was kindly granted a 3 day pass to a game called Shattered horizon, just imagine any first person shooter in zero gravity and you're pretty much there. It's incredibly frustrating to get into, but worth it when you finally kill someone. So yeah, I've been either asleep or raging at stuff. I wonder what will happen this week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment