The playlist (the test)

Okay, time for an experiment, there's a good chance that between you, you know every song on my play list, so I'm gonna post lines from 25 songs on it. Answers are to be written on the back of a postcard and sent to me (or any other way of communication you have with me), most answers get a prize and if you complete the list you all get my love. Use my play list for reference if you need it, but no cheating!

  1. Well you must be a girl with shoes like that
  2. I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing, the flavour of your lips is enough to keep me pressing
  3. Keep your hands to yourself, these lips belong to someone else
  4. She left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares
  5. I want someone provocative and talkative but it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower
  6. I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty
  7. A certain girl, she took my hand and ran it up her thigh
  8. Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dying to tell you anything you wanna hear, because that's just who I am this week
  9. Look in my eyes, you're killing me
  10. What do you expect to see every time you look at me?
  11. I think you know what i'm getting at, I find it so upsetting that the memories that you select: you keep the bad but the good you just forget
  12. Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
  13. Look at your watch now, you're just a super hot female
  14. Careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it
  15. We need a taxi 'cause you're hung over and I'm broke
  16. Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer, aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here
  17. Have another drink and then think this one over, you dig yourself a grave every day you're sober
  18. I would love nothing more in the world than to watch you as you spill your guts
  19. Another night, another dream wasted on you
  20. Still so excitable and you're so desireable
  21. I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
  22. Stacy got laid, boyfriend number one, took him to her room, and had a little fun
  23. I'm crying tears of a rapper
  24. Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
  25. All alone, he turns to stone while holding his breath half to death
I know it's demanding, but I have faith in you guys. If you don't know it, show this to your friends, and if they don't know it, get them to show it to their friends. Get to work peoples!

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

i literally know only one song out of those, number 6, lol. i'm a musical ignoramous!

Post a Comment