The Playlist. (Made 12/11)

Yes, it's another music post. Yes, I know you don't even like most of my music. Yes, I'm desperate to integrate music into this blog and will do so if it kills me.

So this week I've had a(nother) grand idea. I won't tell you which are my faves in some list and explain why I like them. I'm just going to post my playlist on here whenever I make a new one and you can go and look up the songs, or go "I have that one, it's awesome, and so are you Adam!". As it happens, here's one I prepared earlier, enjoy!

Playlist made on 12/11/09:

The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Punk B*tch - 3OH!3
Umbrella - All Time low
Coffee Shop Soundtrack - All Time Low
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Halo - Beyoncé
All the Small Things - Blink 182
The Curse of Curves - Cute is What We Aim For
When a Jealous Man Finds a Gun - Enter Shikari
Situations - Escape the Fate
Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging - Fall Out Boy
Mercury Summer - Fightstar
Hurt Feelings - Flight of the Conchords
Bada
Bing! Wit' a Pipe - Four Years Strong
The River - Good Charlotte
What You Waiting for? - Gwen Stefani
Let's Dance - HiTack
Another Way to Die - Jack White and Alicia Keys
Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
You Should Have Known - Laura White
My Mannequin Can Dance - Matchbook Romance
Jamie All Over - Mayday Parade
Three Cheers for Five Years (Acoustic) - Mayday Parade
When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade
Your Song - Mayday Parade
Monster - Meg & Dia
Hot in the Dolls House - My Passion
Lifeline - Papa Roach
Misery Business (Acoustic) - Paramore
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Come Right Out and Say it - Relient K
Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet - Relient K
Ghostbusters (remix)
Deadly Lethal Ninja Assassin - Reuben
Deadly Lethal Ninja Assassin (Acoustic) - Reuben
Antidote For Irony - So They Say
Summer, Man - Taking Back Sunday
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Papercut Skin - The Matches
Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy
Warrior's Dance - The Prodigy
Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Call if You Want to - The Riverclub
Reptillia - The Strokes
Bleeding Love - The Wombats
The Bird and the Worm - The Used
Jump - Van Halen
Slither - Velvet Revolver
Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt - We are Scientists
My Name is Jonas - Weezer
Finders Keepers (Acoustic) - You Me at Six
Poker Face - You Me at Six
Save it for the Bedroom - You Me at Six
Kernkraft 400 (live remix) - Zombie Nation

Ok, get revising, I'll give you a test in two weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment