The "To do" list.

As always, I'm bloody disorganised, so it's about time I made a "To do" list. This list doesn't include the obvious things, like "get a job," or "get a girlfriend" I'm being slightly more realistic than that.

I REALLY need to help Eleanor and Aaron (and Harjit) raise money for their awesome trip to America, and I intend to do so in the best way I can: wreckless gambling, I mean poker. The plan is to hold a "win your money back" tournament, which is self explainatory enough. What? It could work!

Second thing, I need to organize a homework priorities list and allocate days for each. I'm thinking it'll look something like this:

1.Maths - Monday
2.Media - Tuesday
3.Biology - Wednesday
4.English - Thursday

I also need to allocate time for watching DVDs, haven't quite thought that one through yet. Maybe Monday and Thursday at 9pm.

I very much need to go back and complete all the games I've left behind, like Bioshock, Mercenaries 2 and Tomb raider anniversary. God knows when.

So if I get all of this awesome stuff done, I have three days all to myself: good plan? I think so.

So here's the list:
  • Pitch the charity poker game to the Harley.
  • Create a homework timetable.
  • Allocate time to watch my DVDs on rental.
  • Complete all the games I've bought and stopped playing.
  • Live.
Oh, and if you read this blog and want to get notifications by email when I put up a new post, leave a comment on here, talk to me about it over msn or inbox me on facebook (: I'll set it up exactly seven days from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment