Getting the message

I'm beginning the think that it's time for another change. Poker WAS a good idea, but i think that the tournament we're having could be the end of it. I need another exit, my life is starting to crack again, with this whole getting the message business. I was lied to, I don't like being lied to, but i won't have to do much about it, it'll take care of itself.

I'm sure whoever reads my blog who doesn't know about this mysterious ex girlfriend of mine who i never really talk about should probably know now that she's back on the scene. She's this girl i started dating on September 26th 2007 (I'm good with dates), in the following 14 months there were many good times and bad times. But since she ditched me (January 3rd 2009) i slowly learnt of all of the lies i was told and how much i was used. She lied to me impulsively, she used me, and she cheated on me (twice). So there you go, the mystery is revealed, it took me four months to get over it and I guess i need to keep telling myself this because chances are she wants to get back with me again. So what's the plan? Eyes on someone else, perfect. Turns out my best chances are to not have relationships at all, because then i wont be lied to, wont be used, wont be hurt. Abstinence for everyone! Yayyy!

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

Don't worry Adam, we are all behind you.
Who needs exes anyway?

Post a Comment